- 1.2 percent made Less than $30K
- 6.2 percent made $30K-$39K
- 10.3 percent made $40K-$49K
- 13.5 percent made $50K-$59K
- 18.8 percent made $60K-$69K
- 50.0 percent made $70K and more
Through our renowned co-op and experiential learning programs, our students graduate with resumés of real-world experience closely tied to their career paths. They’ve learned how to solve problems as part of a team of professionals and navigate the unexpected challenges of today’s fast-paced workplace. And they’ve gained unique insights into their classroom learning — a deeper focus and understanding that better prepares them for their careers and master’s and doctoral work in top graduate programs.